Signed Copy of Stitched Gifts
My arm has been sore for about 5 years while I've been creating custom embroideries for weddings, new babies, anniversaries, birthdays and just because. I'm sharing all my embroidery know-how so that everyone can make beautiful embroidered gifts, too.
- 25 customizable projects for all kinds of occasions
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Lots of info on transferring patterns
- Finishing techniques
- The most detailed stitch guide you've ever seen with step by step clear photographs of 12 stitches. Every stitch is made easy!
- Creative ideas & delicious photographs
The last image shows the free tote that comes with the book stitched up with one of the alphabet patterns included in Stitched GIfts. Your tote will be shipped to you as a brand spakin' new blank canvas.
I'm happy to sign your book! Just let me know the name or any special message.
Media Mail 4-8 business days
STITCHED GIFTS is also available on Amazon:
WANT TO SEE INSIDE STITCHED GIFTS?
"Stitched Gifts answers the question 'what can I stitch for them?' with sweet–not sugary–mementos that will be treasured."
- Jenny Hart, Founder of Sublime Stitching and Author of Embroidered Effects
"Filled with all the embroidery how-to you need, and customizable projects that range from pretty to poignant, this book will make you want to immediately get your stitch on"
- Lisa Butterworth, West Coast Editor, BUST Magazine
"Jessica Marquez's work speaks of another time when life was simpler and things were made to be passed down through the generations. With Stitched Gifts, she shows us how to create beautiful personalized gifts that are timeless."
- Kristen Rask, Author, Owner of Schmancy in Seattle, and President of Urban Craft Uprising